Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 42:
Some days you just have to take it easy. After our late arrival last night, the girls slept until the early
 afternoon and caught up on some much needed rest. As for me, I woke and did some chores, made some crêpes for the girls, and studied a bit. It killed me that the sun was out and I was wasting it, but I needed to let my body rest as well. Running the occasional errand and going out for dinner was about the only thing we did today outside of the apartment. Not much to talk about, but it was a good recovery day and an opportunity to rest up for the next few days to come. Tomorrow will be service, meeting, and then a concert. Long day, here we come!
Today's Positives:
The apartment is impeccably clean
I took care of some things I needed to get fixed around the apartment
I spent a good amount of time with my personal studies, reflecting on what Jehovah's Kingdom has done in my life, which left me feeling stronger in faith and more appreciative of the privilege I have to be a part of such a government
Had a fun night out at dinner with Audry, Makenzie, and Ellie
I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment