Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 21:
Today's adventures I could write about... but pictures are so much better so I will take you through the day by means of photographs.
 
Went to Sintra with our Bethelite friend, Jonathan, and Nuno
had a traditional pastry called Pastel Feijão (chickpea tart) and some coffee. Best breakfast ever!
 
 
Visited the Palace of Peña. It was so beautiful and ornate. I will post more pictures on facebook tomorrow after service.
 
 


Went for a small hike on the beaches in CasCais to watch the sunset


Finished off the day with a wonderful meal that took us three hours to consume and then we walked CasCais at night by the harbor. There is a lot to say about today and the coming weeks but I am so exhausted and have an early day tomorrow across the river but I promise for more details tomorrow night! Have to rest for day 21! 
 
Today's Positives:
Absolutely Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment