Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 60:
We need to get out of this apartment...
This morning I tried again to leave but was greeted by wind and rain that howled through the city. It's amazing how slippery cobblestone can be when it's wet. I guess the good news is that with weather like this, we are all forced to stay inside and focus on getting better so we can hit the campaign hard... Audry likes to joke that I look and move like a broken down zombie (as she laughs and coughs simultaneously at me). We all look miserable, but we're actually having fun while being quarantined.
 Today I made crêpes while we all sipped herbal tea and traded vitamin drops for our water around the table. We studied today, we took naps, we did search work online with our territory cards, I caved and left the apartment for a while- the day was a slow one but a good one. Today was just one day closer to recovery.
Today's Positives:
We are getting the rest we need
We stayed out of the rain for the most part
We all accomplished some studying
Tomorrow we will be out in service and at meeting despite the forecasted lightning and thunder storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment